This month’s theme day mirrors nature, which in these parts is becoming more and more orange. I’ve chosen to go to my favorite traditional market to share these orange apricots.
To see more vibrant orange from all over the world, click here.
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Wednesday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great posts. Add Media photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Just a few wonderful posts:
- Tour Guide (daily post)
- Tour Guide (ohm sweet ohm)
- Tour Guide (ruined for life)
- Tour Guide (my own private idaho)
- Tour Guide (bedlam & daisies)
- Tour Guide (misty roads)
- Tour Guide (simply photos)
- Tour Guide (beijing daily photo 2)
- Tour Guide (mittened hands)
- Tour Guide (stenoodie)
- Tour Guide (eirik jested)
- Tour Guide (travel with intent)
- Tour Guide (
- Beloved (mittened hands)
- Beloved (words won’t do)
- Beloved (jinan daily photo)
- Beloved (stenoodie)
- Beloved (half a photograph)
- Beloved (snapshots: styles and smiles)
- Beloved (here and abroad)
- Beloved (strange wednesdays)
- Beloved (ohm sweet ohm)
- Beloved (no fixed plans)
- Beloved (narrow bamboo gate)
- Beloved (cambodian beginnings)
I don’t know how time or the USA relate to the image of that dress or what the standard is that neither can live up to.
This month’s City Daily Photo Theme is “Rock ‘n’ Roll. I’ve chosen a musical photo that’s very Chinese, though far from Chuck Berry et al’s genre.
FYI – the two men are playing a traditional instrument called an er hu.
If you want to see more interpretations of this month’s theme, click here.
Oh, dear. No, I don’t think I want to live in this building.
In response to Ailsa’s prompt this week, I’m sharing photos with names.
What does Names make you think of? If you fancy exploring the unfamiliar, exotic and unknown for this week’s travel theme (everyone’s welcome!) here’s what to do:
- Create your own post and title it Travel Theme: Animal Companion
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Watch out for the next travel theme which will come out next weekend
- Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest weekly travel themes.
- Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
❤ Ailsa of Where’s My Backpack?