1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Wednesday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great posts. Add Media photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Just a few wonderful posts:
- Sweet (daily post)
- Sweet (from hiding to blogging)
- Sweet (mittened hands)
- Sweet (stenoodie)
- Sweet (misty roads)
- Sweet (jinan daily photo)
- Sweet (reconnected mind)
- Sweet (bildof)
- Sweet (genankenkruemel promocia)
- Sweet (here and abroad)
- Sweet (beijing daily photo)
- Sweet (a walk in the garden)
- Sweet (cee’s photography)
- Sweet (third eye world)
- Sweet (reluctant photographer)
- Sweet (let the images speak)
- Tour Guide (ohm sweet ohm)
- Tour Guide (jinan daily photo)
- Tour Guide (my own private idaho)
- Tour Guide (bedlam & daisies)
- Tour Guide (misty roads)\
- Tour Guide (yi-ching lin)
- Tour Guide (simply photos)
- Tour Guide (salle de shoot)
- Tour Guide (beijing daily photo 2)
- Tour Guide (mittened hands)
- Tour Guide (stenoodie)
- Tour Guide (eirik jested)
- Tour Guide (sunrise, sunset)
- Tour Guide (life after tree)
- Tour Guide (wells baum)
This modern Chinese Ink painting reminds me of January.
If you’re feeling peachy and would like to cherry-pick some photos to create your own interpretation of this week’s theme (everyone’s welcome!) here’s what to do:
- Create your own post and title it Travel theme: Fruit.
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too.
- Get your post in by next Thursday, as the new travel theme comes out on Friday.
Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest weekly travel themes. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS!